Dr. Gus Slotman Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Gus Slotman?

denise gilbo

Posted on November 29th, 2016

dr lotman should not be practicing medicine...he did not fullfill his oblite duties in informing me of my surgery. he just wanted cash. i resent him..

Posted on July 15th, 2015

Very professional

Life changing Wonder

Posted on March 5th, 2015

Dr. Slotman understood my dilemma with my weight. He sent me to class ans I was able to learn about the process that I was about to go through. He was warm, concerned and an all around awesome man. he walked me through every aspect of this new journey that I was about to encounter. I was 400 plus pounds and now I am an easy 160 and ecstatic. This man not only changed my life but he also inspired me to change my self to strive for happiness....

A LifeSaver

Posted on January 7th, 2011

First saw Dr. Slotman in 2002 and got a surgery date in 2003, allowing for all pre-surgical tests and treatments. Surgery in 2003 was a success! Had some post-operative issues but any person who has lugged around excess weight all their lives put issues in proper perspective. Dr. Slotman is wonderful! Very good at what he does. I attribute my success at weight-loss (over 220 lbs.) to his expertise. Have heard of others who didn't do a portion as well.... He is also the height of compassion...He had to perform an unexpected painful procedure on me during an office visit--could not avoid hurtin me but he apologized and obviously hated having to hurt me. A very talented surgeon/doctor who's human and kind too!! His staff is wonderful and kind. GBS truly changed my life.

Posted on October 13th, 2017