Dr. Gus Spector Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gus Spector?

Testicular Cancer 1998

Dr. Spector is at first a no nonsense, let's diagnose this problem and get it cured physician. Competence and knowledge are superior. Performed removal , after he held my hand while I prayed, 6 weeks of radiation to follow if I cared to, which I did. Complete remision in 3 months. As the 1/4ly checkups progressed over the 5 year period following treatment, we became good friends. Bottom line, he, with the help of GOD, is why I'm here 18 years later, period. Amen.

If I could I would rate this quack a zero

I had testicular cancer on 1997. Dr Spector did an orchiectomy after which I received a terrible staph infection. He literally RIPPED THE STITCHES out of my body instead of being more gentle. He never admitted that it was staph and it is now affecting the testosterone in my body 10 years later. I would not even take my dog to be "fixed".

Dr. Spector is one of the best doctors I've been too. You can tell he is one those doctors that actually care.

Erectile Dysfunction