Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gustave M Kreh has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
When I had my daughter not one time did I see him while we were in the hospital. And then the first time that we seen him, he was concerned with my daughters head. He called in another doctor into the room to see what he thought (like he didn't know what he was doing); he had us go to a pediatric neurosurgeon. Then one visit we had to see another doctor for some reason and she found my daughters heart murmur that Dr. Kreh had missed; so then he had going to a cardiologist and having a ultrasound sounds. He later told me in the office that my daughter was NOT in congestive heart failure but yet the referral had congestive heart failure wrote as the diagnosis. He is not very nice and he rambles. HORRIBLE DOCTOR!!!!! Never will I refer someone to this doctor.
The thing you will like most about Dr. Kreh is that he has the uncanny ability of being very frank and direct, yet sweet and endearing. He loves all children and it pleases him to see them well. Dr. Kreh has been our family's pediatrician for over 15 years. His expertise is comparable to none.He does not see race, economic status, physicalities, or insuarnce cards. He sees children, and cares only about them and their well being.His awards and accolades are innumerous. He has never misdiagnosed my children. And when my eldest daughter was seriously ill and hospitalized, he visited often and would not rest until he found a cure. He even called in some doctors from other cities to help come up with solutions. I honestly love him and the way he deals with my family. My husband and I are very grateful to him.
Dr. Kreh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Gustave M Kreh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPediatric Associates of Savannah PC, 4600 Waters Ave Ste 100, Savannah, GA
Dr. Gustave M Kreh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Savannah, GA.