Dr. Gustave Kreh Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Gustave Kreh?

HORRIBLE!!!!

Posted on March 26th, 2013

When I had my daughter not one time did I see him while we were in the hospital. And then the first time that we seen him, he was concerned with my daughters head. He called in another doctor into the room to see what he thought (like he didn't know what he was doing); he had us go to a pediatric neurosurgeon. Then one visit we had to see another doctor for some reason and she found my daughters heart murmur that Dr. Kreh had missed; so then he had going to a cardiologist and having a ultrasound sounds. He later told me in the office that my daughter was NOT in congestive heart failure but yet the referral had congestive heart failure wrote as the diagnosis. He is not very nice and he rambles. HORRIBLE DOCTOR!!!!! Never will I refer someone to this doctor.

Posted on May 17th, 2011

Dr. Kreh was my ped when I was young. He was the first person I requested when I became a mom. Dr. Kreh is very aware of his patients needs, and behaviors. He provides very good care, and he is always looking out for the children's best interests.

Know His Stuff But Horrible Bedside Manners

Posted on September 24th, 2010

He is a good doctor as far as knowing what he's talking about, but he has very old-fashioned ideas as to baby care and had absolutely horrible bedside manners to the point of being rude. I would not recommend him.

Awesome in every way!

Posted on December 1st, 2009

The thing you will like most about Dr. Kreh is that he has the uncanny ability of being very frank and direct, yet sweet and endearing. He loves all children and it pleases him to see them well. Dr. Kreh has been our family's pediatrician for over 15 years. His expertise is comparable to none.He does not see race, economic status, physicalities, or insuarnce cards. He sees children, and cares only about them and their well being.His awards and accolades are innumerous. He has never misdiagnosed my children. And when my eldest daughter was seriously ill and hospitalized, he visited often and would not rest until he found a cure. He even called in some doctors from other cities to help come up with solutions. I honestly love him and the way he deals with my family. My husband and I are very grateful to him.

Posted on December 27th, 2014