Dr. Gustavo Charria-Ortiz Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Gustavo Charria-Ortiz?

Fantastic doctor!

Posted on April 20th, 2010

Dr. Charria-Ortiz has been my son's neurologist for 4 years now, and is one of the best doctors I have come across. He is constantly educating himself on his specialty and as a result is up-to-date on the latest medical info. He is patient, kind, great bedside manner, and does not hesitate to explain if you do not understand something. My son had to go on medication at age 2 and I was constantly calling for reassurance during the first 6 weeks while my son adjusted tot he meds. Dr. Charria did not hesitate to talk to me, listen to my fears, and explain how the meds would affect him. I feel confident I can ask him anything and he will give me an informed answer, or point me to the info. He is also receptive to discussing my research findings on the internet, and work out what will and what won't work for us. In short, we love, love, LOVE him! (Note: my son has several different doctors, and he is best of them all-and no, I didn't get paid for this review.)

Posted on September 7th, 2015

Posted on April 3rd, 2009

Posted on December 4th, 2008

Chronic Pain

Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.