Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gustavo Cuadra
Dr. Gustavo Cuadra, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Cuadra is affiliated with Broward Health Medical Center, Imperial Point Medical Center and North Broward Medical Center (on staff). He speaks English.
Dr. Gustavo Cuadra has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Cuadra is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Imperial Point Medical Center
North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Fort Lauderdale Hospital
Bgmc, Ipmc, Nbmc
North Shore Medical Center FMC Campus
47 Years Experience
Graduated in 1966
Dr. Gustavo Cuadra accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBroward Health Medical Center, 1600 S Andrews Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Dr. Gustavo Cuadra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.