4.7

Have you seen Dr. Gustavo E Galante?

Breat Augmentation

I absolutely loved the whole experience, Dr Galante and his staff were wonderful. They were caring and compassionate. They truly love their work. I wish i would have done this sooner. I recommend anyone considering this to go for it. The confidence and self esteem this gave me was the best. I can't express how happy and pleased i am. I'm always receiving compliments on how natural and proportional they are.

Professional, skilled, and I highly recommend

I have experience with other plastic surgeons. Doctor Galante and his staff are highly professional. His loyalty plan will SAVE YOU MONEY. Of course, the most important thing is looking better when you leave his office. And you will!

Embarrassed and disappointed

Since being made fun of at age 10 I always dreamed of the day I would be able to get breast implants. I finally saved up enough money and researched and read about this for over 20 years. Nursed two children and after being diagnosed with cervical carcinoma in situ I was forced to have a hysterectomy. Feeling even lesser of a woman now, I decided It was time to put myself first for a change. The guilt I felt spending that amount of money was hard to overcome. With my children's support and fiancé, we decided it was my time. Seen Dr Galante and had two other consultations in 2014-2015. Decided to go with him in 8/2016, went in for another consult and was very excited. Called a few months later to set up preop appt. Went in was even more excited because they were paid in advance, and my surgery was 2 weeks away!!!! Finished up my preop with my sizing. His assistant brought in a size that I felt was already how I was with a padded bra on. I asked for a bigger size and she brought that in and said it was perfect!!! She said she would let Dr Galante know and would call me if there was any problems. She called me that Friday and said that because of the bigger size he would have to go to a high profile implant. Well I don't know what that means so I said well ok but I'm not sure I want a high profile. She told me to research over the weekend and look at before and after pics of high profile implants. I sure did, and wasn't a big fan from the photos I seen. So my fiancé and I said that we will just stick with whatever we were shown that he offered to us without going high profile. I called the assistant that Monday morning to tell her our decision. By late afternoon I received a call from Dr. Galante saying that it appears I have to many stipulations and that he didn't feel he was the surgeon for me! Really?!?!? What the heck just happened. Not only was I so embarrassed that he thought I was being difficult but even after explaining my concerns he said it again to me with I was clearly not ready to have surgery! Shocked and trying to figure out where things got to this point I told him that I would come in the following day to meet with him. After we ended the most uncomfortable discussion I started to process the entire thing. I ended my shift at work and went home to my family and cried! Decided that after the way he spoke to me that there was no way I could have him do my surgery. His office manager was amazing and explained the implants to me and took her time with us. I wish they would of just asked me to come in again if he felt my request was not correct. Idk what I'm supposed to pick or do, I just did what they asked of me. Only to be completely disappointed and forced to cancel my life long dream. I only have heard great things about him and his staff. My family are doctors and have referred their patients to him several times. Had three friends have surgery with him and were very happy as well. My advise is if your questioning anything or are unsure of implants go in for an appt and speak directly to him or the office manager no matter how long it may take!

I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Galante ! I am thrilled with my surgical results. From beginning to end my experience was seamless due not only to Dr. Galante but also his staff and the surgical center. I was well informed so there were no surprises after surgery and my scars are minimal and well hidden thanks to the expert hands of Dr. Galante.

Best Doctor In The Area.

Dr. Galante and his staff are wonderful and caring. They will make you feel relaxed an well informed no matter what you need are. Make them your first choice.

Excellent All Around Service, Bedside Manner and Results

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Galante or his staff. They are some of the most honest, helpful and educated people I've ever dealt with in the health care industry. His honesty and helpful insight led me to the perfect results in my surgery. I appreciate them so much.

Breast Augmentation

Dr. Galante is a wonderful physician who I would highly recommend. My results were amazing.

Amazing Doctor!

Dr. Galante has a wonderful bedside manner that is missing from so many providers these days. He truly takes the time to listen to his patients. Dr. Galante has truly perfected his technique and I had a very easy and non-eventful recovery. He provides personalized care that made me as a patient feel important and cared for. Dr. Galante takes the extra time to make sure his patients feel supported and appreciated. The office staff is delightful, prompt, courteous and professional. The surgi center where I had my cosmetic surgery was staffed by very personal health care professionals.

Dr. Galante has amazing bedside manner and his staff is wonderful!

I've never met a Dr. with such an amazing bedside manor. He listens, and takes into consideration all your concerns. I would(and have) recommend him to my friends, or anyone seeking such services. I was so nervous going into my procedure and he made me feel so at ease. Thank you Dr Galante

Skin Cancer

Dr. Galante removed a basil cell from my nose & did a skin graft to insure little scarring. He took time to explain the procedure ahead of surgery and kept me informed of what he was doing during surgery. His staff is very friendly

Completely Satisfied With My Tummy Tuck

Extremely satisfied with Dr Galante and ALL his staff. My procedure went extremely well and I healed remarkably. I am very very happy with my results.

Dr. Gustavo E Galante is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Valparaiso, IN.