Dr. Gustavo Plasencia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gustavo Plasencia?

Best Doctor ever

Dr. Plasencia, beside being an excellent surgeon, is a very caring one too. I just had surgery a few weeks ago and cannot say enough as to his skills and expertise, as well as wonderful bedside manner .

Best surgeon. Extremely professional and amazing attitude. Very involved during and after surgery. He is truly a life saver. I thank god everyday for allowing me to chose such a great doctor.

Dr. Placensia is truly an exceptional Doctor as well as a human being. Not only was my surgery a success, but the care and follow up Dr. Placensia gave me is second to none. I was truly blessed to have had him not only for my hemmorroidectomy surgery, but for my colectomy surgery. He is the BEST!

Excellent as a person. As a doctor u can not find a better one. For me he is the best.

Dr Plasencia is very professional, sympathetic and empathetic. The staff in his office is professional as well. The day of the surgery when he spoke to me he alliviated my anxiety

Mrs.

Excellent performance. Excellent doctor doctor. Ecellent person.

The man is an angel

If ONLY.....If only more doctors where like Dr. Plasencia....he is amazing. I first met him when he was treating my mother and thought he was wonderful. Since then - I have become a patient....he is a God sent. A blessing...kind, understanding, patient and a well regarded expert in the medical community....rare doctor!

The best doctor in Miami!!

Dr. Plasencia operated on me in 1987. He did such a good job that I have not seen him since until today when he performed minor surgery on me in his office. He is even more wonderful than I remember from 1987. He is very kind, caring, and compassionate. I would recommended him to anyone who needs a doctor in his specialty.

An Angel in my life

Other than my Doctor he is the best Person you will ever find. He did Rectal surgery for a Cancer I was diagnostic with it was not an easy task but He save my life. Thanks Dr Plasencia

Earlier detection and prevention is your call

I was diagnosed with a tumor in my colon after I had a Colonscopy. The result from the Biopsy was negative and cancer was begninum, My Doctor called The office of Dr. Gustavo Plasencia and in matter of Days I was scheduled for Surgery at JacksonSouth in Miami. Surgery went very well and I would reccomend Dr. Gustavo Plasencia to any one. He is more then just another Dr.he is NR 1. and very Human

Kathy Herman

Dr. Plasencia was a miracle worker with me. I can only recommend him with the highest praise possible!