Excellent Physician

So rare to find a doctor who really seems to care! After some of the others I've experienced in Florida, she is very unexpected!

Excellent doctor

I was admitted at the hospital for over a week and different specialists were seeing me but couldn’t figure out why I was that sick. I overheard the nurses talking that they should consult this physician. God luckily answered my prayers, she asked me a lot of questions and figured out in 5 mins what was wrong with me. She is one of a kind, every doctor soeaks highly of her too!

Wonderful doctor

This doctor is brilliant. Dr. Young diagnosed and successfully treated a very serious infection. She is caring, thorough and follows up to be certain everything is taken care of. I highly recommend her. We are fortunate indeed to have a physician of this caliber in Citrus County.

Never meeting this Dr in person, only contact was on the phone. She recommended sending my parent to hospice for the life remaining rather than having surgery. Gave her a week to live. We approved the surgery, my parent lives. Sorry Dr, glad we didn't listen to you

Dr. Gustine O Liu-Young is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Inverness, FL.