Dr. Guy Brannon Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Guy Brannon?

Terrible judgment only ake care about his liability He is the worst therapist on my life. He does not have any idea Bout womens health and mental illness he is a crap

Posted on March 21st, 2013

really?

Posted on November 20th, 2012

So I go for my appt and hear things being said. REALLY?He left his wife for his secretary? i guess that explains the earlier review. All in all I wasn't impressed i didnt like his whole "feeling" but maybe that was just because what i had heard. probably wont go back to him

Excellent staff

Posted on October 27th, 2012

The staff at Dr. Brannon's office is great! There have been a lot changes at his office, he has a new office staff. Dr. Brannon is always on time.

!Professional and polite!

Posted on October 12th, 2012

Both he and his staff are professional, polite and friendly. He was waiting for me when I got there, I was 3 minutes late. He listens and responds to what I say, he's friendly to make you more comfortable. I don't know how anyone could say a bad word about him or his staff

F-

Posted on July 12th, 2012

This doctor was completely unprofessional and I could hardly understand a word he said. He spent less than 5 minutes with me and that was the worst 5 minutes I have ever spent wiht a doctor. He mumbled something about how all people from Louisiana take their medications with alcohol. Umm, excuse me? I don't drink and I am not paying a doctor to hear his random opinions about how locals here are all drunks. I will not be going back. Oh, and don't count on him looking at your face if you are a woman and make sure you wear a turtle neck so he doesn't stare at your bust.

Can I rate you as a ZERO?

Posted on April 26th, 2012

He has to be the worst so called doctor to have ever been employed. Very arogant, very poor attitude. He couldn't answer any of the questions I had about my medicine. He was rubbing his secretary's neck when I came up for my appointment. Very unprofessional. He kept licking his front teeth the whole 5 minutes of my appointment. Very creepy. I will not be going back.

Posted on November 17th, 2011

Do not go to see this doctor. He should not be allowed to practice medicine.Not only does he not have any basic medical knowledge, he is completely unprofessional. He made several comments that I took as innuendo. I would not be surprised to see his name in a police blotter very soon. He is not even board certified!

How did you get through medical school?

Posted on October 6th, 2011

Not even board certified. Comes across as uncaring and unknowledgeable. Doesn't spend adequate time with patients and is really rude. How did you get into medical school, much less through it?

Posted on February 23rd, 2016