Dr. Guy Dasilva Is this you?

Brilliant Doctor

Posted on May 6th, 2014

One of the remarkable things I admire about Dr. DaSilva is he understands the complexities and the functioning of the human body. You might say "don't all doctors know this"? Unfortunately no. I say this because many doctors did not discover the problems discovered by Dr. DaSiva. When I went to see Dr. DaSilva for the first time, he spent a hour with me interviewing me about my family health history and my medical experiences. He sent me for very extensive blood testing. The tests reveled I had high levels of inflammation. My C-reative Protein was very high, my testosterone very low, glucose levels high, and thyroid T3 and T4 low. He has successfully treated each of these conditions, not with drugs but vitamin therapy. and bio-identical testosterone. I encourage you to visit him. You will not be disappointed.

Juvenile Rheumatoid arthritis

Posted on January 2nd, 2014

My daughter was diagnosed with JRA when she was 11 yrs old. Fear consumed me as I had visions of my daughter being crippled by arthritis at such a young age. Her traditional Dr put her on Mtx"chemo" to shut off her immune system. Noone could explain where this was coming from and if it would go away. The only answers I got were that they would help her with the symptoms but there is no known cure. Thankfully her hair started falling out so we had to stop the drugs and my daughter said she would try anything but no more drugs. I knew about Dr. Dasilva but out of fear I had put my faith in the drugs and Traditional medicine. We started following Dr. Dasilvas reccomendations and stopped all Gluten. We had been very relaxed with gluten cheating from time to time. Dr. Dasilva helped us understand that the gluten was poison to her body and thru tests discovered she had a leaky gut and that is why she had the arthritis. My daughter had to make the decision she was going to follow the gluten free diet and not cheat. I could not police her 24 hours. She made that commtment and now she is 13 and has her life back. No more wheel chairs for long walks at disney now she is a cheer leader and ran her first mile since her diagnosis. Last visit to her Rheumatologist there were no signs of arthritis in her body. To go from Arthritis in every joint in her body from her jaw to her toes and now arthrits free. We could never thank Dr. Dasilva enough for giving my child her health back. And for giving us understanding of how we had the power to conquer this illness if we were willing to commit to the change it would take. Dr. Dasilva had the answers and went above and beyond any other Dr we have ever encountered.

Posted on May 24th, 2013

Dr. DaSilva is an amazing Doctor! He changed my life and gave me back my health. I feel like I did when i was in my 20's! I would highly recommend him to any one!

Posted on May 24th, 2013

Dr. DaSilva saved my life. He is by far the most educated doctor I have even spoken with. He's the best at what he does by far.

Amazing Doctor!

Posted on April 2nd, 2013

No more Anxiety!

Posted on January 25th, 2013

Dr. DaSilva has changed my life. I struggled with anxiety my whole life and never quite understood why. I was anxious all the time and the anxiety affected every area of my life. After trying every prescription drug that my internal medicine Doctor prescribed, I was at a loss...nothing was working for me. I just accepted that I had to live like that. I heard about Dr. DaSilva from a friend and she told me to check it out. I went in for a consultation after having blood work done and Dr. DaSilva explained to me why I was having anxiety. My hormones were completly imbalanced and I had low thyroid. After being on my hormones and my thyriod medicine I am a completly different person. My anxiety has vanished and I am sleeping so well. I am able to function and live a more peaceful and fufilling life. I am so thankful that he discovered what was wrong with me. I have never felt so good in my life!

Changed my life

Posted on November 11th, 2012

I have been to numerous docs for the past five years trying to find out why I was having the memory loss, hair loss, loss of muscle strength that was plaguing me. Dr. DaSilva had me take hormone tests and then set up a comprehensive treatment program tailored to my issues. He explains everything, had excellent, easy to understand, personally designed test results printed out for me. Because he felt there was a better solution, he took me off a treatment my previous doc had me doing even though he provides the same treatment and could have charged me to continue it. I feel he takes a very scientific approach to his medical treatments and I feel confident I will soon be "better."

Mick Martin is fortunate to know Dr. Da Silva

Posted on June 26th, 2012

Guy is ALWAYS thoroughly prepared...he listens to me and responds with care and interest...he is the best prsctitioner i have ever seen...he even answers questions before i ask them...

Get started on a journey to a healthy life with dr dasilva

Posted on January 22nd, 2012

Integrative medicine is rearing its long-awaited head!! The protocol in this type of setting is completely different than what you may be used to in your general practitioners office. You will be educated in stopping the cause of your ailment rather than putting a band aide on it and "see if that works". You will learn about what the chemistry of your body needs and wants. You will be given expert advise on what to put into your body and what not to put onto your body. You will live a long life without disease and physical limitations. I sound like a commercial for dr. Da silva. Honestly, I just got educated about the human body and how to take care of it. People! Put down the processed food . Eat what was put on this earth. You don't see squirrels and rabbits sitting in the forest with a bag of chips. Do they know something we don't know???

Comprehensive, Well-Educated, Caring Physician

Posted on April 14th, 2010

When I think about the attributes of Dr. Guy daSilva the first thing that comes to mind is his compassionate and caring nature. Not many doctors put the time and attention in to each individual like Dr. daSilva. He is extremely knowledgeable and uncovers challenges in the body that in many cases would be overlooked. His thorough approach to looking at the body as a whole is second to none!I would recommend Dr. daSilva to all of my family and friends and actually I have!He is also a great teacher so you never feel overwhelmed by medical jargon but he breaks it down in such a way that you feel empowered!The staff is friendly and very helpful as well.If you are looking for an antiaging/ alternative medicine/ functional doctor than you have found the best there is!

Posted on March 19th, 2010

I have spent many years in and out of various doctors offices in the quest for healing and I'am so grateful that someone recommended him to me. I have never met a doctor more knowledgeable and more passionate about seeing people get healed. I was on the brink of giving up and he has truly saved my life. I will be forever grateful to him.

Posted on May 1st, 2016