Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Guy Gross
Dr. Guy Gross, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sherman, TX. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Gross is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano, Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle and Wilson N Jones Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Guy Gross has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Guy Gross has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Showing 3 of 3
I had a cyst on my left overy and went to him to have the overy removed. Just 8 months later I was told I had another overian cyst on the very same left overy he removed, I told them they were lieing because I had no overies to have cysts on them. Here we are 5 years later and 5 years of pain and lots of test and a few hospital stays and a few Doctors puzzled over my constant denile of having an overy that a quack like Dr. Gross never took out as he says he did. If this is something you want to chance then Dr. Gross is the Doctor for you.
Dr. Gross is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Wilson N Jones Medical Center
Wilson N Jones Memorial North Campus
Wilson N Jones
Texas Health Allen
44 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1969
Dr. Guy Gross accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAms Womens Care, 260 E Evergreen St, Sherman, TX
Dr. Guy Gross is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sherman, TX.