Dr. Guy Gross Is this you?

3.2

awesome

Dr.gross is a great ob gyn. I went to him for my endo and today is a little over a month after surgery and i feel me more than i have in a long time.

If you want fraud he is your Doctor

I had a cyst on my left overy and went to him to have the overy removed. Just 8 months later I was told I had another overian cyst on the very same left overy he removed, I told them they were lieing because I had no overies to have cysts on them. Here we are 5 years later and 5 years of pain and lots of test and a few hospital stays and a few Doctors puzzled over my constant denile of having an overy that a quack like Dr. Gross never took out as he says he did. If this is something you want to chance then Dr. Gross is the Doctor for you.

Contraceptive Implants