Dr Guy Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr Guy Lee?

Full confidence in his care

Posted on October 16th, 2017

I was faced with emergency spinal surgery at the age of 40 and Dr. Lee not only put me at ease but performed the surgery flawlessly. My recovery was just as he predicted it would be. He always made time for my calls and concerns, especially during my appointments. I never felt rushed or that he had a more important patient than me. His staff and facilities are top notch.

Dr. Lee is wonderful!!

Posted on August 11th, 2017

After more than 2 years of back pain - relief!

Posted on July 31st, 2017

Dr. Lee is terrific! He diagnosed my condition and came up with a surgical plan that would eliminate my pain and allow me to get back to golf and other activities. I am about 6 weeks post- op and I feel that I am well on my way to recovery. I expect to be back 100% in another 6 - 8 weeks!

Amazing and down-to-earth

Posted on December 20th, 2016

Dr Lee identified a very rare condition inside my spinal cord (avm aneurism). He ensured that all care between specialists at Abington hospital, Thomas Jefferson Hospital, and Bryn Mawr Rehab was seamless! Caring, compassionate, and bright. You never feel rushed and he explains complex issues in an easy to understand way. By far the best physician I've ever been to.

I've got my life back

Posted on October 30th, 2016

Dr Lee took the time to explain my condition and what his recommended solution would be. The surgery went off without a hitch and the follow up has been thorough and professional. I can walk, move about, and just generally live again. I would, and already have, recommend Dr Lee to anyone who asks.

Daughter

Posted on October 15th, 2016

I thought my mother was dying because of her chronic back pain. Dr. Lee told her he would fix her, and he did. Thank you, From all of her kids!!

Exceptional

Posted on September 29th, 2016

Dr Lee explained the procedure in a way that was easy for me to understand. His staff was extremely friendly & compassionate

Posted on March 15th, 2016

the best doctor!!!!!!!!!

Posted on February 22nd, 2016

Complex back spinal surgery was performed over New Years weekend after being rushed into surgery. Six weeks recovery including physical therapy to be walking without a wheelchai,r walker or cane. Doctor Lee has great bedside manner, explained everything clearly and without being rushed. .I will recommend him for future orthopaedic needs.

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

excellent doctor

Posted on March 24th, 2015

I recently had a laminectomy and fusion to correct spinal stenosis and spondylolisthesis with a significant synovial cyst . After just two weeks I am significantly better. Dr Lee is friendly and informative as well as being agreat surgeon . I am so glad I had this procedure and would recommend this practice to everyone

Doctor's Response

Hello, Robert. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for OrthopaediCare and for sharing your kind words. It made our day! Thank you for choosing OrthopaediCare for your care.

My favorite doctor/surgeon by far

Posted on October 30th, 2014

Dr. Lee is a great surgeon. I was so apprehensive about having back surgery--till I tried Dr. Lee. I would highly recommend him to any friend or relative...or stranger. So professional yet so down to earth. Once he did surgery, I was so relieved after having been in so much pain for so long. Should have seen him sooner!

Doctor's Response

Hello, Jeanne. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for OrthopaediCare and for sharing your kind words. It made our day! Thank you for choosing OrthopaediCare for your care.