Dr. Guy D Leveaux Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Guy D Leveaux?

Dr. Leveaux is one of the kindest, gentlest and most PATIENT people I have ever met. He was great with my toddler and most recently with me when I had to be seen. Even though it was truly an emergency situation and I was scared, he remained completely calm and reassuring. He was even returning my joking manner later on when I knew the situation was going to be resolved. I think if I had another doctor for the situation, they might not have chosen to treat the way Dr. Leveaux did and I am so thankful I had him that night. Vanity is not the first thing one thinks of in an emergency but Dr. Leveaux chose the most aesthetically pleasing option and did an excellent job. The staff was all great with the exception of the male nurse on duty who was crass and unnecessarily rough. But out of 5 people I dealt with, 4 were excellent and Dr. Leveaux was paramount!