Dr. Guy F Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Guy F Miller?

I will say the first visit with this man was my last! He can't read test results right at all! Treated me like I was a idiot. Then proceeded to call me a liar even though I can provide proof of what I am talking about. Then I look at what he was reading off of my charts and well he has the proof right in front of him but he couldn't be bothered with reading the whole report. After the way I was treated I think he needs to be reported for how he treats his patients! And how he can't read results from tests right either. The rest of the the staff was nice but Guy Miller is a horrible doctor. Never felt so disrespected in my life! His staff gets a five but if I could give Guy himself a rating it would be zero!

Very Good Doctor

I wish I didn't need to be sick to visit Dr. Miller, his nurse, and the staff. They are all very kind and compassionate.

He is kind and patient with me every time I have seen him and is super about working you in when you need it . Love his staff very sweet helpful. I have been going to him for over 20 yr.

Amazing, personable, and caring doctor

Dr Miller takes his time to answer all of my questions. Is very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. It doesn't matter what your ailment is, he can either help or refer you to someone he trusts.

Patient for over 10 years

Great doctor

Dr Miller has provided excellent care to both myself and wife over the past 4 years. We couldn't be happier with hisproficiency, outstanding personality andhis caring attitude. The only problem we have is non-availability after clinic operating hours.

Dr. Guy F Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nixa, MO.