Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Guy D Murphy has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Guy D Murphy has the following 13 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
Dr. Guy D Murphy is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 46
Dr. Guy D' Murphy delivered my four healthy, beautiful children at UMDNJ between 1992 -2002. He is a great person, caring, compassionate, and always put his patient's first. My experience as a patient of Dr. Murphy as always been knowledgeable and professional. MED
With 10 mins of my first visit, Dr. Murphy became rude and sarcastic after learning he could not convince to deliver my baby at UMD. Telling a patient "I don't want to see you" and "It is not a good deal for me" just because they are a bit unsure of their delivery plans is HIGHLY professional and offensive. I prefer a doc who cares about their patients' feelings rather than seeing them as mere dollar signs. -_-
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Murphy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey
Graduated in 1980
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSammy Davis Junior National, 100 Bergen St, Newark, NJ
Dr. Guy D Murphy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, NJ.