Dr. Guy Orangio Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Guy Orangio?

LEFT MY MOTHER FOR DEAD

Posted on December 15th, 2016

STAY CLEAR OF THIS MAN

this man saved my life

Posted on November 25th, 2015

Dr.Orangio to me is as a good of a man as he is a doctor. From my first visit through my life saving surgery he and his staff we're amazing. Before seeing Dr. Orangio I had been seen by eleven different doctors operated on misdiagnosed in the hospital twice and nine visits to the er and told I would probably die. So I left Tennessee and headed to Georgia for one last hope and thank God I did. The first thing he told me and my wife was I can fix this and he did. Five years later I'm as good as I was the day of my operation. Thanks to doctors like that really do care about the patients and their out come.

Posted on June 24th, 2015

Arrogant and dangerous to your health. Seriously!

Posted on January 28th, 2015

Dr Oriango saved my life.... He saved me from colon cancer...

Hemroidectomy

Posted on August 1st, 2014

Has been a great Doctor to be treated by over the last 20 years. For any procedure that HAS to be done to that part of the body, he certainly has a pleasant approach to taking the stress out of it.

stay away from this M.D.

Posted on June 14th, 2012

stay away from this dr!i went in for 2 surgerys and this dr never even did the second most important procedure further more he cut out too much colon and then had to cut down on e of the ligaments that held the colon in place, causeing severe problems, the worse part is that he never even told me or the other dr that was doing another procedure on me , found out 4 weeks later when i went to another dr who requested the op report,he is rude and yelled at me that my severe problems resulting from his error of not taking the time to measure in the operating room before he cut had nothing to do with my new severe issues.

Here For My Family Beacuse of Him

Posted on January 16th, 2012

Although that is a strong statement to make for a title, my family thanks him for me being here. I thank him too. Not a day goes by that I don't think about how if I had stayed at the hosp where I was I probably would not be here. St Joseph's was top notch and he very rarely left my side. When we say our prayers we add add him into them. I find it difficult to hear someone say something bad about him. We are all human and make mistakes. Dr's are no different. He is a talented surgeon and very caring.

Great Doctor

Posted on November 13th, 2011

Dr. Orangio is a wonderful doctor. He operated on me 2 years ago and now my life is so manageable. He listened to me and is down to earth. I had interviewed other doctors, but he was the only one I felt comfortable with. He never treated me like I was crazy and still makes me feel comfortable. His office is very nice and always returns any calls I make. I highly recommend Dr. Orangio.

WARNING!!!

Posted on August 12th, 2011

Stay away!!! This doctor does not know what he is talking about. God forbid he ends up having to do a procedure on you, like he did me, and make the problem 10 times worse than it was. Cocky, indifferent and inept are the 3 words to best describe this butcher of rectums.

Posted on July 19th, 2011

The picture on this website must be one hundred years old. Also, it is always a good idea to get other opinions. Based on the negative feedback on this doc, I would not go back.

Caring and Compassionate

Posted on July 15th, 2011

My overall experience with Dr. Orangio over the years have all been excellant. He has listened to all my concerns and has always made me feel comfortable. It is very uncomfortable for a woman to have GI problems and talk to someone that understands. After my surgeries he had the right people explaining everything I needed and what I could expect from each surgery. He treated me and my family with dignity and compassion through some very difficult times. I feel I owe him my life. After years of misdiagnosis and botched surgeries I was sent to him and I feel it was a God send! He is only human, and I am sure makes mistakes, but he has been wonderful to me and my grandchildren thank him for me being here. Thanks to him I can have very many more years to play with them! And his staff is great too!

The BEST gastro doctor around

Posted on October 18th, 2010

Dr. O took care of me for years with Crohns Disease! He is kind and knowledgable in his field! After continued flare-ups with extreme pain, I had an ileocolic resection with ascending colon surgery in 2005. I have been in remission since then! Dr. O is a WONDERFUL doctor and I recommended him to anyone who needs a qualified gastro surgeon!