Dr. Guy P Randazzo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Guy P Randazzo?

Terrible staff. On hold for over 10 minutes just trying to confirm address (he has moved recently), but no one answers! From past experience they are rude to patients and treat you like a number.

Mixed

Low ratings: Ease of Appointment: he only does Pulmonary appointments in the middle of the day; this is not at all convenient for me as I have a job and cannot take that much time in the middle of the day. I got a bit snippy and told them that I was considering finding another specialist, and they got me an earlier appointment. Promptness: I waited in the (very small and claustrophobic) waiting room for nearly an hour past my appointment time. Other than that, the office staff seem indifferent. Not really discourteous, just like they really don't care. Dr Randazzo himself is very nice, and seems interested in finding the correct diagnosis. Great bedside manner and very personable.

Great doctor who takes time with each patient

Dr. Randazzo takes his time going over patient questions & concerns and makes sure they understand their diagnosis. Unfortunately this tends to make him a bit late for the appointments later in the day. He is very caring and has been able to diagnose an issue I've seen other specialists for. His staff is a bit short with the patients but have done their best to get me in when I have an urgent issue.

Very good doctor

Dr. Randazzo is one of the best doctors. It is easy to see him when needed and he is very thorough when trying to find the cause of a problem. If the exact cause of a problem can not be found it is not for lack of medical skill or running all the test necessary. No one could expect more from any doctor.

Dr. Randazzo is quite an excellent doctor and we have been going to him for nearly 15 years. Sadly, we are considering changing physicians because his office staff is so utterly atrocious and we've finally had enough of their awful antics.

WANTED TO TREAT MY INSURANCE INSTEAD OF ME

Very Unhelpful Doctor

Guy Randazzo was NOT knowledgeable and I strongly DO NOT recommend him. I normally use another dr at the same office. When my normal doc was unavailable I made an appointment with Randazzo. All I needed was for him to write me a refill for a prescription that I will likely be taking for the rest of my life. He filled out the form differently than my normal dr and when I asked him about it he assured me that the pharmacy would accept it. Well, they didn't. So I drove back to Randazzo's office and he refused to write my prescription correctly. He only gave me a month's supply of my prescription (and I normally get 3 months). Why you ask? Well... He just doesn't do it. ugh! The staff was helpful but Randazzo was not. Stay away from this one.

Dr. Guy P Randazzo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange, CA.