Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Guy S Reeder
Dr. Guy S Reeder, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, MN. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Reeder is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Health System - Albert Lea and Austin, Essentia Health St Marys Medical Center and Mayo Clinic Health System in Mankato. He speaks English.
Dr. Guy S Reeder has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Guy S Reeder has the following 39 expertise
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Pulmonary Valve Stenosis
- Pericardial Effusion
- Heart Diseases
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Cancer
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Attack
- Heart Failure
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Aneurysm
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Mitral Valve Stenosis
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Heart Catheterization
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Pathologic Constriction
- Blood Clot
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
Dr. Guy S Reeder has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Guy S Reeder is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Reeder is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Guy S Reeder accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsMayo Clinic, 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN
Dr. Guy S Reeder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, MN.