Dr. Guy D Sbar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Guy D Sbar?

Over 20 years

Dr. Sbar has ben my physician for over 20 years now. He has always figured out my issues and ailments. He never "Guesses" what may be happening. His office and staff are extremely compassionate and professional. I would recommend Dr. Sbar to anyone who wants a Physician who is honest, upfront and looking out for your well being.

I have had Dr G Sbar as my doctor for over 30yrs. He is Kind, Caring & has Compassion. I am over weight & over all the yrs going there he not once said well you are sick because you are fat. I have gone to doctors for a cold and they tell me I am fat. What does being fat have to do with a cold? He spends a lot of time with me, we talk and laugh and he shows you that he care about your problems. I cry sometimes because my pain is so bad and he feels for his patients. If you need a caring doctor Dr. Sbar is it. Plus it is great to have nurses that care. The girls are the Best!!!

Great doctor

I went to 3 different doctors. Dr. Sbar was the only one that found out what was wrong with me. He always tells me what I need to do. He may not have the best bedside manor, but I would rather have a Dr. that knows what they are doing then coddling me. Telling me a bunch of crap that isn't the right diagnoses . I have been going to him for 25 year's. He tells you like it is.

mararose

He may be educated, but he is rude and does not look at you during a visit. He talks to you with his back turned to you.I would not refer him to anyone I know. I get the feeling he does not like his job, his bedside manner is deplorable. He is in and out of the exam as fast as his feet can carry him. He picked the wrong career, because it is very obvious he does not like what he does for a living.