Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Guy W Sneed has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Guy W Sneed has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
Dr. Guy W Sneed has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
The only negative for me would be that he only see patients in the office on Wednesday mornings due to the fact he is a hospital administrator. I started seeing him last spring for a second opinion, and have seen him for a well women visit this fall. He always takes the time to explain everything to me. Definitely one of the best Dr's I've seen in many years.
Dr. Sneed found my brain tumor. I wasn't able to get pregnant and 3 other doctors didn't take the time or effort to investigate. When I told him I was lactating from my breasts and yet not pregnant he seemed to know immediately what the problem was. He drew blood and ordered an MRI of my brain. He found I had a prolactin (benign) tumor in my pituitary gland in the center or my brain. He put me on medicine to drop my prolactin levels and I got pregnant 4 months later naturally. My baby is healthy and so am I. The tumor is benign and not growing. It's manageable with medication and my baby is beautiful. He helped me when other doctors couldn't. He's kind and listens. His bedside manner is better than any doctor I've ever been to, I knew I was in good hands with him. He's the best!
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
24 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Ohio State University Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsWellspan Medical Group, 45 Monument Rd, York, PA
Dr. Guy W Sneed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near York, PA.