Dr. Guy Venuti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Guy Venuti?

Dr. Venuti is the best pediatrician we could of hoped for!

Posted on June 8th, 2016

My children saw Dr Venuti for a few years at Scott AFB. He was always pleasant and cheerful, often making a scary visit for kids fun. He was very quick to find the cause of ailment and provide prompt & proper treatment. We saw him at Scott AFB & were sorry to see him go. Now he is in Belleville.

Posted on August 14th, 2011

Kids love him. He makes them laugh and they want to go back to see him. He is very good at what he does. I know my kids are in good hands.

TheLexusMom2009

Posted on December 22nd, 2009

Guy Venuti is the most caring, thorough and thoughtful Pediatric Doctor my children have see. His accuracy of diagnosis and bedside manner sets the bar higher that that of his peers. He truly holds fast to Service before Self and it shows in how he interacts with my children. He is amazingly intuitive and it is a pleasure having him assigned as our Family Pediatrician. Thank you Dr. V you are a blessing to the Air Force and a Blessing to our families on Scott Air Force Base!

Posted on May 8th, 2009

Wonderful doctor! My kids would always ask, "are we seeing the funny dr. today?" He'd always make the appointment fun for the kids. I never doubted his knowledge or ability and never felt rushed at all. Would recommend him to anyone in an instant. Fabulous, gifted and caring doctor.

Dad of Five

Posted on May 5th, 2009

Dr Venuti is one of the most knowledgeable and intuitive doctors I have ever met. On our very first visit, he recognized a medical problem with one of our children that every other doc over an eight year period chose to ignore and/or misdiagnosed. He has been a Godsend for our family.

Posted on April 30th, 2009

Dr. Venuti is an awesome physician. He completely relates to kids of all ages.

Lucky to have a pediatrician such as he.

Posted on April 30th, 2009

Dr. Venuti is hands down the best pediatrician a family could ask for. He has always validated our concerns, listened, been honest and direct when needed, and provided the best care to our little girls. There has never been a time in the over 3 years that he has been our doctor, when I have felt rushed or ignored. He always goes above and beyond! He is often available when we need some quick information, which is invaluble. The children absolutely adore him. He gets down to their level 100% which always puts them at ease.

One awesome doc!!!

Posted on April 30th, 2009

Dr. Venuti is awesome! My children love him. He actually listens to my concerns and tells me the honest truth. He recognized that one of my kiddos needed futher evaluations after MANY other docs had told me I was imagining things. He is never rude or acts like we are wasting his time. I hope he can be my children's doc until they are too old for peds.

Posted on April 29th, 2009

He rocks! Always a pleasure to see him and he takes such good care of our kids!!!!

Posted on July 13th, 2016