Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Guy V Zingaro has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Abdominal Pain
- Hepatitis C
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Celiac Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Showing 5 of 20
This is a doctor you want should you have digestive issues.. that was why I went to see him. He did what no other doctor has ever done for me.... he took the time, and knew I was having major issues; kept yet nothing was really showing up, he did not just dismiss it, kept checking, and bam, found it, gall bladder.. I still have upper stomach issues, but if you are truly looking for a doctor who cares, and has great bedside manner, all I can say is the best doctor for stomach issues!!!!
I called office to get an emergency appointment with Dr. Zingaro. His staff got a cancellation and called me immediately. Saw Dr. Zingaro that same day and he pin pointed the problem right away. Send me to have test done to confirm diagnose. Unfortunately, that evening got rushed to emergency and they confirmed Dr. Zingaro's diagnose. Emergency surgery was scheduled. I was very scared and upset since I had no way of researching any information about the surgery or the doctor. Dr. Zingaro came to check up on me and gave me his professional opinion which made me feel more comfortable. Dr. Zingaro and staff followed up on my recovery until I was stable. I honestly love this doctor and his staff and would recommend anyone to him blind folded.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2016, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Zingaro is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
New Rochelle Hospital
Dr. Guy V Zingaro accepts the following insurance providers.
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGastrocare Llp, 3100 Coral Hills Dr Ste 306, Coral Springs, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Guy V Zingaro in this video.
Dr. Guy V Zingaro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coral Springs, FL.