Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gwen A Fields has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Gwen A Fields has the following 11 expertise
- Back Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Nerve Damage
- Sports Medicine
- Surgery Recovery
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
Dr. Gwen A Fields has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
I was sure I needed surgery until I saw and was treated by Dr. Gwen Fields. I an so blessed to have been referred to her. Dr. Gwen has prescribed medications as well as an excellent therapist. I am now almost pain free thanks to combined efforts of Dr Fields and her favorite physical therapist, Nancy Cano of N Balance Physical Therapy. I strongly advise anyone who is contimplating surgery to see
Baylor Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsGwen A Fields Md, 2931 Ridge Rd Ste 115, Rockwall, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gwen A Fields in this video.
Dr. Gwen A Fields is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockwall, TX.