Dr. Gwen C Fuentes Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Gwen C Fuentes?

Worst Ped by far I've ever been to. Scheduling is easy enough, you can get in any time of day. The whole place stinks, the urine smell in the bathroom and back exam rooms is overwhelming. She keeps a dog at the office. (Do kids not have allergies anymore?) She dismisses important symptoms and prescribed medicine that my child could not even take. (Strongly advised not for use in children less than 12, with some pretty serious side affects.) The nurses were sweet and helpful. But, I had to find a real Dr to treat my child. I'm sure Dr. Fuentes would have shuffled us in and out of the office until he was on his death bed...

EXCELLENT DOCTOR

my son goes to dr. fuentes. i had switched to another doctor but he was so rude that i switched back. dr. fuentes always spends enough time with me and explains things well. she orders the test that are necessary and whenever my son has been sick she has been able to squeeze him into her schedule.