Dr. Gwen Klyman-Friend Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gwen Klyman-Friend?

Posted on February 5th, 2016

Dr. Klyman is fantastic, very thorough and conscientiousness.

Posted on January 24th, 2016

DR. KLYMAN IS AMMMMMAZING! DR KLYMAN IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE & KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT SHES TALKING ABOUT. WE LIVE ABOUT 20 MIN AWAY FROM HER, AND MAKE THE DRIVE OUT JUST SO OUR CHILDREN CAN BE IN THE BEST CARE.

Posted on November 20th, 2015

Dr. Klyman is the best Pediatrician. She takes her time with you writes things down. Never seems rushed. She really cared for the children she takes care of. She also has an excellent staff who are very friendly

Posted on December 18th, 2014

She was my 4 sons Pediatrician, who are now men 37, 32,30,22.. she is the best doctor in the world!!!!!

Dr Klyman is Great - non - nonsense

Posted on July 15th, 2011

She has a vast amount of experience, she is calming and direct. She keeps up with the latest medical trends and topics.

Don't go to her

Posted on February 4th, 2011

She was our doctor with our first baby. Our daughter had jaundice. Rather than using phototherapy in the hospital, which quickly eliminates the problem, she sent us home and told us to just expose her to indirect light. She was jaundice for over 3 weeks. This doctor didn't explain how sleepy jaundice makes a baby. So, at a month old, we were having serious problems with breastfeeding. Rather than recommending I go to a lactation consultant or that I pump, she told me to take a supplement and drink dark beer. Then the doctor told us to come back a month later. At that point, my daughter was literally starving! She was my first, and I didn't know what I was doing. But the doctor should have known what she was doing! My daughter is fine. She is eight years old now, smart and wonderful, but Kyman caused unnecessary problems for me and my daughter, and she ran the risk of causing her great harm! There are better peds out there. Don't take the chance of this doctor harming your child.

GREAT WITH KIDS AND PARENTS

Posted on March 9th, 2010

I wish I could clone her......

Posted on January 7th, 2010

Children's Medical Group is amazing. From the front desk to the back office, amazing. I am wow'd everytime I call or visit the office. Dr. Klyman is the most thoughtful doctor I have ever come across. I wish I could clone her and have her as our entire families doctor. We drive an hour to see her and I would drive 3 hours.

Posted on October 5th, 2017