- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gwendolen Y Chang MD
Dr. Gwendolen Y Chang, MD is a doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with other offices in San Leandro, CA and Los Angeles, CA. Their specialties include Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Dr. Gwendolen Y Chang has 3 locations
Dr. Gwendolen Y Chang has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Gwendolen Y Chang has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Gwendolen Y Chang Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Western Health Advantage
- Western Health Advantage
More about Dr. Gwendolen Y Chang
Dr. Chang graduated from the Stanford University School of Medicine in 2007. Dr. Chang works in Los Angeles, CA and 2 other locations and specializes in Internal Medicine and Nephrology. Dr. Chang is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Saint Rose Hospital and San Leandro Hospital.