Dr. Gwendolyn L Riddick Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Gwendolyn L Riddick?

Dr. Riddick is very passionate about her position. She is educated and detailed. As a patient I felt comfortable because she was aware of my issues and was helpful to find a solution. She listened to what I had to say. She was very patient. I have always been nervous about Dr. visits but she was very comfortable to talk to. I felt like I was talking to someone who cares, not just someone in a time crunch to rush me out the room to go see another patient. I have told my family and friends about Dr. Riddick. She is very encouraging.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Gwendolyn L Riddick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport News, VA.