Dr. Gwynneth G Neace Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gwynneth G Neace?

The BEST pediatrician ever! If I could still go to her, I would! She is absolutely wonderful! Gentle, caring, concerned, thorough, and overall an outstanding doctor. I miss her.

Dr. Neace has been my physician for 20 years. I had a kidney problem when I was 6 and was quickly diagnosed and hospitalized. She would come to the hospital on her own time and check up on me. I also had appendicitis when I was 14, and did the exact same. She would also call about every other day and when I was released back home, would call there about once and want to check up herself. I was also diagnosed with ADD late in high school (its because of this and the kidney issues that I continue to stay with a pediatrician). Since I am now in college and can rarely make it home, they always squeak me in when they can or allow me to come with my sister for med. checks. I highly, highly recommend doctor Neace. She is a wonderful, sincere woman who truly loves her job and her patients.