Dr. Gypsy F Paar Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Gypsy F Paar?

I miss my favorite Doctor.........Dr. Paar!!

Dr. Paar was my favorite Doctor while she was at Grand Canyon Family Medicine. Wish she would return. Regards, David Ward

Sue Cummings

Took my adult daughter there

I miss Dr Paar

Dr. Gypsy Paar was the best. Unfortunately she moved offices from the East Valley to Paradise Valley. Lucky guys. Best of luck Dr. Paar!

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Gypsy is a wonderful physician. She is very learned and compassionate to my problems and concerns. She listens attentively and I am sure she has my best interests at heart whenever she suggests a treatment .

Exceptional and Caring Physician

I don't normally review a physician, but Dr. Paar is a step above any physician I have seen during my 60+ years. She is thorough and spends adequate time explaining procedures and medications. I've rarely seen such empathy in a physician. Too bad more doctors aren't like Dr. Paar. I feel lucky to have her as my doctor.

Wonderful Dr

As a retired nurse with breast cancer recent history, I find Dr. Paar to be very knowledgeable & caring.

Dr. Paar is a caring and concerned physician. Very hard to find these days.

She Has been stratigic in keeping me healthy in these days of aging.

Uncaring

So if you're looking for a practitioner who brings you back a half hour after your appointment and keeps you waiting another 15 mins while she discusses her own baby crying at night with the other staff,who wants to get in and out as quick as possible, who thinks it a burden to prescribe your meds,whose staff will NOT return calls, and who personally won't return a call either, then you've come to your dream physician. For me it was a nightmare and I am a health professional. My dog gets better care at the vet.

Not at all a fan of Dr. Paar. 100% agree with other reviews that she did not listen to my issues I came in for, nor did she even pretend to care. Moreso made me feel bad about my issues. Instead she "diagnosed" me with several other illnesses that are not related to what my visit was for whatsoever and truly made me feel emberassed and discouraged for coming to see her in the first place. I will never put time or money into her care again. Word of advice, if you are needing a family doctor specialist, very easy to go see someone else or if need of a specialist, find it yourself instead of wasting your time here.

A Great Doctor

Dr. Paar is a wonderful, caring person and a great doctor. She is thorough and compassionate. I would never go to anyone else. I've recommended friends and family and she has taken good care of everyone.