Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jason Calhoun
Dr. Jason Calhoun, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI, with other offices in Columbus, OH and Grand Rapids, MI . He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Calhoun is affiliated with The Ohio State University Hospital East, Oh State Med Ctr James Cancer and UTMB at Galveston. He speaks English.
Dr. Jason Calhoun has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Acquired Foot Deformities
- Ankle Injuries
- Bone Transplantation
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Eye Diseases
- Foot Diseases
- Foot Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Arthritis (septic arthritis)
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
- Ununited Fractures
- Wound Infection
- Wounds and Injuries
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Calhoun is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
The Ohio State University Hospital East
Oh State Med Ctr James Cancer
UTMB at Galveston
University Of Texas Medical Branch
University Hospitals and Clinics
Specialty Outreach at Mexico
32 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Jason Calhoun accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jason Calhoun in this video.
Dr. Jason Calhoun is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.