Dr. Ha Le Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Posted on August 21st, 2013

The staff at Metropolitan Clinic were rude and not very professional at all. The doctor herself was nice enough, but she failed to properly diagnose (or even attempt to for that matter) what is going on with me. She thought it was a little funny and just sent me home with a prescription for some pain meds. Needless to say, I'm going to seek out another doctor who will actually try to figure out what is going on with me, because I think it is serious, and she just brushed it off as nothing.

Posted on May 15th, 2013

I would never recommend this dr. to anybody there rude and do not care about you as a patient they can never give you a strait answer waist of time

Needs to spend more time with patients

Posted on February 27th, 2013

I sat in the exam room for about 20 minutes. finally the dr came in and I told her my symptoms and all she was worried about is my insurance (I was a cash pt). the entire visit lasted about 2 minutes. then she just walked out I waited 10 minutes until a girl Came and told me I was done.

Posted on August 29th, 2012

I think she was a very bad doctor! Not one good thing to say about her, I hope she get extreme chronic pain as I do and nobody cares or listens to her as she did me. Very rude and hard to understand.

Posted on October 29th, 2015