Dr. Ha Nguyen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ha Nguyen?

MICHELLE

Posted on July 13th, 2011

Great doctor,only problen only one mexican blande girl knows what she is doing the other 2 asian girls dont know english well one knows none or plays dumb acts like she dont no any english,she calls you in and dont understand you at all but just ask blonde girl to help you will be ok!

I WAS GLAD TO FIND THIS DR.

Posted on May 28th, 2010

AFTER FINDING OUT I WAS PREGNANT I WAS STRESS ABOUT FINDING THE RIGHT DR. THE ONE I WOULD FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH.A FRIEND OF MINE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS CLINIC..I AM SO HAPPY TO HAVE CHOSEN DR.HA NGUYEN THE STAFF IS VERY FRIENDLY AND UNDERSTANDING TO PT'S NEEDS. MY WAITING TIME WAS NO MORE THAN 20 MIN. DR.WAS VERY HELPFUL IN ALL MY CONCERNS..I WILL RECOMMEND DR.HA NGUYEN TO EVERYONE I CAN!!!

Posted on June 7th, 2017