Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ha N Ta has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 5
I've been seeing Dr Ta for about 8 yrs. She is very personable and caring. She takes time to listen and thoroughly explains her diagnosis and prescribed treatment. I feel that she gets right down to the problem and handles it with effective and efficient treatment. She has a great sense of humor which puts me at ease. My only complaint would be that because of her UKSM responsibilities she has fewer available hours. I believe that means she's very good at what she does--which I think is a decent trade-off. I certainly wouldn't trade her for 99.99% of my past physicians.
22 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Dr. Ha N Ta accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSkagit Valley Hospital, 1415 E Kincaid St, Mount Vernon, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ha N Ta in this video.
Dr. Ha N Ta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Vernon, WA.