3.9

Physician

I was very pleased with the professional services that I received from one of my peers. I was very disappointed in the way the office staff presented him. Ms. Khan is the manager of the office and has the most unprofessional manners that I have ever encountered anywhere. The staff was really nice and professional especially Michael his technician and Gwen his nurse what a pleasure it was to be treated by those two. The other staff obviously can't take the abusive nature of his wife as they come and go as do the days and nights. I hope the Dr. will realize someday that his business is going to go under unless he does something to keep his wife at home.

I love this man!! Excellent Dr.

Rude Staff

The doctor is very good and i have nothing bad to say about him but his staff, specifically the office manager (his wife) is extremely rude. Not returning to this office due to this.

manic decorater

My first impression was the décor was literally off the walls. All the walls are covered with different wild fabric and some padded. HIs office had purple velvet curtains with ball fringe. One exam room had a shredded vinyl exam table and no paper protection. As a clinical mental health professional I think his wife is manic/depressive. This would explain the extreme décor and her behavior. She is the office manager and is rude, curt, and down right nasty. She said to me on the phone, "Let me keep it SIMPLE, keep the appointment". Her office scheduled me for a follow up with another physician, w/o consulting me. I had already made and kept the follow up appointment, but she told me to call and cancel the redundant appointment that she had made. Now for the doctor himself, he said he prays for all his patients, when I found out he was a Muslim, I didn't want him to pray for me. He slurs his speech and mumbles so softly he can not be understood . My insurance was charged a couple of hundreds of dollars for my eye test, which consisted of his nurse having me read an eye chart at the end of the hall. I will say if you want to see how not to decorate I say it is worth the visit and experience. Be sure and check out his wife's over the top ornate desk off center of the office. I actually feel sorry for him after meeting his wife. He may be slurring his speech due to the effect of his drink to tolerate his wife. I caught the staff and his wife lying to me about 3 times. They can not keep staff. Two staff have been with him for 15 yrs + (unbelievable) The rest flow thru like water thru a sieve. Oh, as I asked around to the other doctors offices I was referred to, their staff do not like to call his office because of his wife. So if you want to be treated rudely in an over the top décor and not be able to understand what your doctor is saying then this is the place for you. I actually enjoyed the adventure of how not to have a practice. My advise find a nice staff with regular décor and a Dr. you can understand.

Dr. Habib U Khan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Casa Grande, AZ.