Dr. Habib A Tobbagi Is this you?

10 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Habib A Tobbagi?

A good physician

I have just recently been seen by Dr.Tobbagi, & I truthfully was reluctant to make the appt due to the one review that is available by another patient regarding his/her experience. I must say that my appt with Dr. Tobbagi was the complete opposite. The office is nice, clean & upkept. Staff was professional & efficient, I literally did not have to wait more than 5 minutes from check in through vitals to seeing the Dr. He was kind, knowledgeable, and very attentive to all of my concerns. He addressed every one of them. He then provided a referral to a specialist, as my diagnosis was out of his realm of specialties. I appreciate a physician who is transparent concerning his/hers limitations & their scope of knowledge. I highly recommend Dr. Tobbagi as a Primary Care Physician to all.

Dr. Habib A Tobbagi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Jose, CA.