Dr. Habiballah A Shariat Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Habiballah A Shariat?

He is such a kid friendly doc!! We live in Maryland, but my husband really pushed for Dr. Shariot to be our baby's pediatrician. He was also his pediatrician when he was a child. I relented but I definitely don't regret it!! He's just as awesome as my husband said. The only negative I have is when he sends us downstairs in the WIC room. His staff is not there to let him know we have arrived, and the WIC ladies are of no help! Obviously his staff from upstairs never bothered to call and tell him we were in route. So it's up the stairs to start the appointment, down the stairs for the doctor to see you, and if baby needs shots it's back up again! Yikes!

Autism Spectrum Disorder