Dr. Hadeel N Kado Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hadeel N Kado?

patient

Dr Hadeel Kado is very pleasant and checks everything over you ask she is very educated and smart at what she does

Wonderful personality and she truly cares about her patients. Highly recommended this doctor.

BREACH OF TRUST.ETHICS QUESTIONABLE

After many discussions regarding waiting to vaccinate my Daughter with The Guardisil Vacine, our Doctor of 5 years gave the vaccine to my Daughter without my consent. My ex-husband who Dr. Kado has only seen 3 times brought her in and,against even my Daughter's voice against it...gave her the first of a series of vaccinations. While this my note be a legal issue, it is an absolute breach in ethics and of the trust between us. I have ended this relationship as Dr. Kado was my personal physician as well. I would be very careful here. In addition, her front office staff have the communication skills of grade schoolers.

Great family Doctor

Life-long Patient

For the past 3 years I've been seeing Dr. Kado and have found every visit to be a pleasant one. In which, my appointments are made and wait time during visits were quick and in a timely fashion. As my physician she talks to me as a valued patient and not just at me. She has performed thorough research at all times when confirming or refuting an initial clinical diagnosis and until my medical issue was resolved. I am very happy to have Dr. Kado as my physician and would gladly refer her to others.

Very Nice Doctor

The doctor is patient and takes time dealing with patients, and available normally within days for appointments. I started going to this office about year ago and have two friends of mine now going to her. She is a very good doctor.

Very Thorough Physician

Have been Dr. Kado's patient for over 2 years, and finally decided to review her practice on this site. She is excellent family doctor, my wife and teen daughter love her. Her schedule is flexible, her medical care thorough for us, and excellent bedside manners. I also can't imagine any patient giving her a 1 Star and comment from last November.

Patient

Worst Patient care I have ever seen

Doctor's Response

Ms. Smith, I believe you have mistaken my medical practice with another physician. I have no record of you ever visiting my practice nor a file with your name on it. I would appreciate you correcting your error by removing this very negative evaluation that is unwarranted of the level of care I provide to my patients. Dr. Kado

Found her on the internet.

Wanted younger MD (not DO), female as my general practitioner. I am 64 years old and very fit. Accustomed to high quality medical services. Dr. Kado has been excellent. She is up to date and uses web media for fast answers. She listens and she negotiates after answering questions. She looks for options and is very thorough. I didn't want to take blood pressure meds, but came to realize it was best after conferring with her and trying alternatives for a year. Side effects were overcome when she suggested I try taking before bed. Worked great. Blood pressure is much lower now on the minimum dose, it is appropriate for my A-Fib, and has been around for a long time - well-tested.

Great office visit

caring physician who takes the time to undestand the issue and provide treatment.

Dr. Kado is the best doctor I have yet to experience. She takes her time, is very knowledgeable, very detailed, and so very kind and caring. She is very quick with any follow ups and she takes VERY GOOD care of you. I would definitely recommend her to anyone; especially those with children.

Dr. Kado is the best Doctor.. she is very smart and kind.