Dr. Hadi R Najafian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hadi R Najafian?

Absolutely Amazing!

When I was diagnosed with colon cancer at age 47 I was scared, nervous, and overwhelmed with all kinds of emotions. I went to my consultation and after leaving that appointment I immediately felt at ease. Dr. Najafian was so easy to talk with, he explained everything in simple language, was very professional and just had this way of connecting. He has compassion and genuinely cares for his patients. He is respected by his staff and colleagues and has an excellent reputation. I'm happy to say I am cancer free thanks to Dr. Najafian. He is by far one of the best surgeons out there! I would highly recommend him!

Excellent Surgeon

Dr. Najafian is truly amazing! I had a fistula and major infection caused from diverticulitis and had gone to several doctors prior to him. After leaving the first exam I knew he was the one. He spends a lot of time going over things with you and answers all of your questions, he deserves to be a top doc in Arizona for sure. I had to have open surgery, temp illiostomy bag and he walked me through all of it. I feel he saved my life with how sick I was. What an excellent surgeon !!

I trust Dr. Najafian to manage my heath concerns!

I first met Dr. Najafian in the hospital after a bout of diverticulitis. Despite the severity of my condition, he counseled patience, and felt we could manage the problem conservatively. I have since seen Dr. Najafian on multiple occasions after flares, and he continues to recommend a conservative approach. If the time comes for surgery, I know Dr. Najafian will move forward with it. His outstanding reputation is well-earned!

The best!

Dr. Najafian is wonderful. I've been through several procedures and always had total confidence. He always takes the time necessary to answer my questions. I highly recommend him.

comfort

Doctor was very responsive to my questions and needs. He always was extremely courteous and friendly. Showed a caring personality. Was well liked by hospital staff and was recommended by all we asked. This was very important as I was an emergency case and had no choice. If I had a choice it would be Dr. Najafian.

Best colon rectal in AZ

DR? NAJAFIAN TOOK TIME TO LISTEN AND EXPLAIN WHAT MY MEDICAL PROCEDURE WOULD BE. He has a great personality and bedside manner. I felt really comfortable with him doing my surgery.

He is a very careing dr.

very professional

Dr. Hadi R Najafian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sun City, AZ.