Dr. Hafiz Khattak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hafiz Khattak?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Dr. Khattak is the best doctor I have ever meet.

Posted on June 30th, 2017

I have seen Dr. Khattak twice now. I have severe back pain after falling 30 feet out of a tree. I could tell he know what he is doing. This is the most caring human not doctor I have ever meet. Any comment on here calling Dr. Khattak mean or stupid obviously have never seen him as a patient.

Posted on December 19th, 2016

cares about his patients! a lovely Gentleman, I must say.

Great experience

Posted on January 30th, 2015

This is the absolute best doctor I have ever met! The office workers were polite. The doctor spent an hour and a half speaking with me and explaining to me what I exactly had going on. He gave me more info in one hour than I have learned in the past 10 years. Dr Khattak is a gentleman, he also has a great personality which a lot of doctors don't. He spoke in a way that I could understand, not a bunch of medical jargon. He is now my doc for years to come!

Great DR as is His Wife Dr Khan!!

Posted on November 7th, 2010

I had seen Dr Khattak for about 2 years before moving from St Louis to Florida! I now wish I could still see Dr Khattak. I am not one whom likes to go to the Doc or to Hospitals but Dr Khattak made the visit easy.Each time my wait was minimal. the staf was carring and after a couple visits they knew me and treated me likewise.Dr Khattak was very carring knew exactly what was going on with me and helped me in any way he could. Even to the point of I didnt have insurance at the time and he and his office worked with me on payments. To top it off when I lost my job he even GAVE me trigger point injections for FREE!!! and did so a few times. When I got back on my feet a bit with unemployment he even reduced his office visit fees for me to help my family n I out....I sure wish i had him down here as my doctor!!!Great doc if youu go to see him you will not be dissappointed!! Highly recomended!!

STAY AWAY

Posted on August 13th, 2010

This doctor is rude and is very unprofessional. He must have got his degree from a third world country.

Posted on April 10th, 2017