Dr. Hafiz Maje Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Hafiz Maje?

Administrative assistant

Posted on February 6th, 2015

The Office Staff is the Rudest in NYC, and the Office is Filthy Dusty and Dirty... I waited over an Hour and saw the Nurse, who was very Rude, and then the Dr spent 10 minutes with me and said He needed me to have blood Work done and he was very Busy so the appt will be about 8-16 Weeks before I could come back because he works in three offices,... and if I have any problems just go to a hospital Emergency room

Just Awesome!

Posted on May 3rd, 2014

I had this embarrassing thing with my whatjamacallit but Dr Harfiz cured it without the use of Mercury or wild pansy. I was so relieved. He's Number One! IMHO.

Patient Beware

Posted on August 16th, 2012

I've seen this doctor twice now and both times was given inaccurate diagnoses of unrelated, yet serious health conditions. It is clear that his clinical reasoning is extremely below par, as I have never had 3 inaccurate diagnoses based on haphazard data and reasoning. This doctor should be re-evaluated for his overall medical competence and ability to provide care. Patient beware.

Rating Dr Maje

Posted on September 27th, 2010

I think that Dr Maje is a very good docter. I believe that he does the best he can with the amount of time he is given.

Posted on September 5th, 2014