Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hagen Blaszyk MD
Dr. Hagen Blaszyk, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, ME. His specialties include Pathology. He speaks English.
Dr. Hagen Blaszyk has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
Dr. Hagen Blaszyk has the following 16 expertise
- Lung Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Blood Testing
- Tissue Biopsy
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Precancerous Conditions
- Fluid Testing
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Breast Cancer
- Critical Care
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Skin Cancer
- Colonic Polyps
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Urologic Cancer
- Univ Of Jena
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Hagen Blaszyk Accepts the Following Insurance
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMAINE MEDICAL CENTER, 22 Bramhall St, Portland, ME
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Hagen Blaszyk, MD - Pathology in Portland, ME, in this video.
Dr. Hagen Blaszyk is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Portland, ME.