Dr. Hai Cao Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hai Cao?

a true community driven practice

Posted on March 4th, 2014

A wonderful addition to the community! Dr. Cao and the entire practice takes care of your child as if he/she is their own. They make themselves available to you and understand the anxieties that many first time parents have. They are knowledgeable not only of basic pediatric practice but stay up to date about what is happening around the area (what's going around, where to get flu shots, etc). I would recommend south slope pediatrics to my friends and family in a heartbeat!

15-month-old babe

Posted on February 11th, 2014

Clean office, lovely staff and Dr. Cao is very open and helpful. Love that he has a parent's insight. Very handy to have all the online tools for appointments and help when you need it.

fantastic pediatrician

Posted on February 4th, 2014

Dr. Cao is a consummate professional and has given wonderful care to my 1yo and 3yo. Also, it is the best-looking and best-managed doctor's office I have encountered anywhere in NYC.

The best!

Posted on March 27th, 2013

My kids, Ariel and Arianna, have been under his care since they were born. They are now 7 and 4. I followed Dr. Cao to his new practice and couldn't be happier. Unfortunately, I was not very happy with the practice he worked for before. I was getting ready to tell him that I adore him but couldn't deal with the wait and the rude staff. But I didn't have to... he decided to open his own practice. He knows what his patients want and my kids love him. He's simply the best!!!

Posted on November 16th, 2012

When we moved to the area, I was eager to find a good pediatrician. I visited others in the Park Slope area only to find that the staff was rude and condescending or the wait to be seen was close to 2 hours. Meeting Dr. Cao was a blessing. South Slope Pediatrics provides everything you would ever want in a doctor for your children. Dr. Cao is kindhearted and clearly knows his craft. He is informed and professional in his practice. Most importantly, he responds warmly to children. Both of my children, ages 1 and 5 years giggle playfully in his presence. For the routine and more urgent appointments, you encounter a practice that is caring and concerned. Since Dr. Cao has been in the neighborhood for quite a while, his referral network includes equally competent medical professionals. The office and its policies are equally stellar. Mateo, the office Manager is courteous and thorough in his interaction. The office is exceptionally clean and child friendly. I have never waited more than 10 minutes. Overall, a visit with Dr. Cao is something my children dont dread. They skip into the office and are smiling when they leave. What more can you ask for as a parent?I highly recommend Dr. Cao.

Great Doc & office

Posted on November 11th, 2012

We followed Dr. Cao to his private practice because we trust him and he's that good. I have 2 kids under his care since they were born, 5 & 18 months.

Posted on March 24th, 2009

Great doctor! He is a younger doctor, but seems to really know his stuff. Makes me feel very comfortable. Terrific bedside manner.

Posted on July 27th, 2015