Dr. Hai Ho Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Hai Ho?

Cal state la physician

Posted on April 14th, 2016

This man is also a doctor at california state university, los angeles. He himself can be rather strange sometimes. He loses his patience with me rather soon. He told me that my illness was mysterious. I was not sure if he meant terminal or chronic and stuff. I was very concerned but he wore a smile on his face. He did not care.He was telling me that if he didn't want to prolong the life of patients, he would not be doing his profession. That's what I heard but I don't know. He tried to prescribe me some painkillers, including acetaminophen. At this school, you had to pay to get your prescription drugs and whatnot.

Posted on January 6th, 2017