6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Hai K Nguyen?

We have the best experienced with Dr. Nguyen. My mom is diabetic and have not seen a doctor for 1 year and her blood sugar was very high--needed to see a doctor ASAP and Dr Nguyen was willing to see him right away. Dr Nguyen is very caring, thorough and not in hurry. He made us feel important. He took the time to listen to all of my questions. Based on the information we provided, he ordered a blood test to be done ASAP and told us that he will call us when he received the test results. Sure thing, he called in the same day to discuss my mom blood test. Also adviced us that he is an Urgent Care Doctor that we needed to find a primary doctor bec he doesn't have an after hour staff. After a week, he called to check on my mom if we have found a primary doctor. I was really amazed for him to do that. I don't even get that treatment from my own primary doctor. Dr. Nguyen is the best! I give him 10 stars....

Hai K Nguyen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Jose, CA.