Have you seen Dr. Hai T Tran?

Dr. Tran was very professional and thorough concerning ecsition and removal of a precancerous growth on my back. His staff are wonderful. I would gladly consult with him concerning further treatments.

Very upset mom

How do you treat acne if you if your patient has makeup on and you don't even touch her face? . I have great insurance but still got billed 100$ which I didn't pay because Dr spent 1 minute with my daughter who has bad acne and Dr said mild acne awful

they don't pick up the phone and don't follows up on referals

The only downside is they only take cash or check.

not good at all

I was seen for a staph infection. Dr. Had his back turned to me most of the time, and did not ask me for my history or medications I'd been given by other doctors. He ordered no lab work to see what strain I had. Gave me steroid cream for a staph infection??? I don't know what medical school he went to but a staph infection is not cured by triamcinolone topical ointment. He made my condition worse than it already was. Rediculous, I should have been reffered to a hospital for intravenous antibiotic therapy immediately.

Empty phoneline.

Been calling since Monday morning for an appointment, office failed to answer phone to schedule an appointment for 2 days now. Poor customer service.

Dr. Hai T Tran is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Victorville, CA.

Dr. Hai T Tran Is this you?