Dr. Haichi S Lin Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Haichi S Lin?

Dishonest: treated me in the ER and provided misinformation re insurance coverage in order to encourage an unnecessary overnight stay.

The doctor was more concerned about increased earning and then lied about insurance coverage when questioned.

amazing physician

One of the most professional and caring doctor I have ever met. Not to mention resourceful and knowledgeable. A doctor with integrity nowaday is hard to find. Thank you Dr. Lin

this dr. is the best!

These days, a good, caring doctor is hard to find. Dr. Lin was one of the most personable Dr. I have ever had. He is patient and answered all my questions in a caring and understanding manner.

Rude and unprofessional.

my mother went to the Er and this doctor refused to treat my mother. He treated her like she was insignificant. My mom is a nurse, I'm a nurse, and this Doctor refused to give my mom anything for the pain after a very bad fall. She has almost every disk out in her back and he thought she was a drug seeker. Fundamentals .. a persons pain is whatever they say it is. I've been dealing with my moms medical condition for over 15 years. Doctor like this think they know what every patient is like as soon as they walk though the doors. Unprofessional and rude.

Dr. Haichi S Lin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Apple Valley, CA.