Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hailu T Kabtimer has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Hailu T Kabtimer has the following 13 expertise
- Diabetic Foot
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 27
Great doctor!!!!! My family ha been with him 20 plus years always nice, my dad lost his wife of 31 years last month and had a stoke 3 years ago the staff sent him a card and always go out of there way to help when we bring him in for his visit. Cant say enough great things about him and the STAFF great people highly reccommed THANKS DR K.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
33 Years Experience
Addis Ababa University
Graduated in 1985
G W Hubbard Hospital Meharry College
Dr. Hailu T Kabtimer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFleming And Fleming And Associates, 919 W Main St Ste M3, Hendersonville, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Hailu T Kabtimer in this video.
Dr. Hailu T Kabtimer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hendersonville, TN.