Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Haiqiu E Wang
Dr. Haiqiu E Wang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cordova, TN. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Wang is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital Union City and Methodist South Hospital. Dr. Wang has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Haiqiu E Wang has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Haiqiu E Wang has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Haiqiu E Wang has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Haiqiu E Wang is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
I will not go back to Dr. Wang anymore her attitude has change since she was with primary group. Her office don't open everyday so u have text her to get appointment and sometimes her last patient at 10:00 am and she want listen to your concerns cause she thinks you are interrupting and gets mad and just leave you sitting in room this is her new office and she doesn't have enough patient to act this way.
She is the best doctor I have ever encountered. Very caring, thorough, compasionate. So good I have gotten my mother to transfer to her. Simply she is the best. I have gone to her for 11 years.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Wang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Peking Union Medical University
Graduated in 1993
South Nassau Communities Hospital
Dr. Haiqiu E Wang accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Memphis PPOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
Locations & DirectionsFamily Medicine & Weight Loss Md Pllc, 420 S Germantown Pkwy, Cordova, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Haiqiu E Wang in this video.
Dr. Haiqiu E Wang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cordova, TN.